Saturday, January 18, 2014

Healthy Shrimp Scampi


I made a delicious and surprisingly healthy dinner tonight. Shrimp Scampi!

I have found throughout my journey that a person can make practically anything healthy and taste good, so as not to feel cheated from eating your favorite dishes while dieting or changing your lifestyle. For the scampi, I included these fine ingredients:

Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta
Campbell's Skillet Sauces: Scampi
A bag of uncooked, frozen unpeeled shrimp
A shake of parmesan. 

I followed the serving size suggestion on the back of the Ronzoni box for the pasta, and followed the cooking directions on the back of the scampi package. It's very easy!!

Boil noodles approximately 11 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, defrost shrimp in warm water and peel. Toss shrimp into skillet with Campbell's Skillet Sauce. Let simmer until shrimp is pink! Serve with a shake of parmesan! YUM!



I try to post photo references for the new products I try, so that anyone reading can easily find these in their grocery store :) This pasta is surprisingly nutritious!


This fun little package was found on the pasta isle in Wal-Mart, next to the Alfredo sauces in a jar.


Here is the finished product! It was finely delicious!! One of the best dishes I have tried so far, and SO easy to make! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment